A massage is an ancient healing skill that has an extraordinary effect on all of the body systems: muscular, nervous, skeletal, circulatory, respiratory, lymphatic…
Massage is a great way of preventive healing, essentially important for maintenance of health and shape. We recommend having some of the massages depending on current condition, interests and seasons.
- Face, neck and cleavage massage - skin is strained with the effect of myolift, circulation is improved and puffiness is reduced-bags under eyes
- Head and neck massage - reduces muscular and nervous tension and pain-it is conducted in sitting position and over clothes
- Relax massage - relaxes and balances the body, prevents accumulation of stress and exhaustion, relaxes muscles…
- Antistress massage - represents combination of relax and therapeutic massage, focus is on neck and shoulders
- Therapeutic massage - targeted and dosed manual technique with the goal to stretch, drain and relax, in the first place, muscles and then also knuckle structures-focus is on the problematic parts
- Sport massage - for anyone who does intensive sport activities, the goal is relaxation, drainage and stretching muscles and knuckle structures, increasing the volume of moving
- Shiatsu massage - By pressing, over the clothes, certain spots on meridians of the body accumulated blocked energy are activated. Shiatsu represents the pressure made by finger, palm, elbow, knee or foot on the parts of body that are being treated. The main principle of the Shiatsu is the possibility of body to be in balance and to heal itself.
- Royal massage - 4 hands
- Hot stones massage - Warmth relaxes tissues and ensures better exchange of substances in body. It is recommended with muscles pain, rheumatic problems, sport injuries, insomnia…
- Candle massage - special wax which, when melted, turns into aromatic oil contains nutrient substances and makes the body relax, while the smell relaxes our mind